- Thu, Jan 21Live Zoom classesJan 21, 1:30 PM – Mar 01, 3:00 PMLive Zoom classes12 Live Sessions for anyone new to the field or with the experience. Meeting twice a week Mondays and Thursdays at 1:30 pm EST. Includes homework assignments. One on one with the instructor upon request, mid-term and final exams, AirConAcademy Certificate
- Tue, Jan 12Live Zoom classes
- Mon, Oct 05Live Zoom Classroom
- Wed, Sep 16Live classes by Zoom
- Mon, Aug 31Live classesAug 31, 2020, 11:00 AM – Oct 01, 2020, 12:30 PMLive classes10 Live Sessions for anyone new to the field or with the experience. Take my class to sharpen your skills and learn what electricity is, how electricity works, what components make up a circuit, how circuits operate, what has to happen for an electrical component to operate properly.
- Tue, Aug 25Webinar Zoom
Why should you take live classes?
Real classroom experience
The class begins at
the scheduled time.
The instructor will keep you engaged.
Do not procrastinate.
Get instant in-depth answers to your HVACquestions as they come to mind.
Chat With Instructor
Real-time interaction with your instructor. Learn from your classmates, share information, and participate in class discussions.
Real-time virtual demonstration of HVAC parts
Experience presentation of actual HVAC parts as found out in the field.
Apply this experience to troubleshoot and repair real-life service calls.
Julio Herrera is the co-founder of AirCon Academy and an experienced vocational technical skills instructor for over 30 years.
In 1979 Julio enlisted in the US NAVY where he acquired necessary skills in maintaining and servicing various types of air conditioning systems, air handlers, chillers, hydraulics/pneumatics systems, pumps, and boilers.
After the Navy, Julio made a decision to continue his career as a building engineer with Washington Metropolitan Air Transit Authority (WMATA) where he developed a passion for teaching. He felt strongly about sharing and passing his knowledge to others and taught HVAC systems, Refrigeration, Electrical Motors, Schematics, Basic Electricity, and Heat Pumps, as well, as prep courses for CFC Universal and R410-A and other refrigerants to over 9,000 students during his teaching career.
Julio Herrera believes that the online technical skills training school without walls “AirCon Academy” will provide the opportunity to learn HVAC trade to everyone, any place, any time, on any device.
“I enjoy teaching and seeing how information and knowledge which I give to my students, changes their confidence at a work place, enhances careers, and improves their financial state. I am proud of my students who are now owners of HVAC companies, directors of building engineering, or just extraordinary HVAC professionals who can troubleshoot the equipment, fix it if needed, and suggest improvements to it’s maintenance”